- April 5, 2018
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The First Thursdays of the month are for the Non-Productive.com Comedy Show!
This month’s theme: SPRING CLEANING!
Spring is a time of renewal, so we’re talking about all the ways we’re trying to reinvent ourselves this year – from the sublime to the stupid!
And as a special treat, we’re holding a Bad Gift Exchange this year! Your hosts will come with strange gifts for all, and audience members can participate by bringing their own gift for the exchange! [Details on the rules below.]
Tickets can be purchased for $5 for Patreon members before the first of the month, $7 online until noon the day of the show, and are $10 at the door. Help us keep ticket prices down by pre-ordering yours today! A ticket for our Crap-Raffle is included, but make sure you get there on time. You miss the start, you miss a lot.
Gift Exchange Rules
- All gifts must be unwrapped, so we can check them before the show
- Bring gifts for the exchange in gift bags, again, so we can check them before the show
- Food items are discouraged, but if you want to bring something, it has to be sealed in factory packaging
- We don’t guarantee anything you get!
- The gift exchange starts promptly at 8 pm!
Venue: Just Jakes
Just Jake's is a popular, lively bar and restaurant conveniently located in downtown Montclair, NJ. There is a rustic feel to the bar and the back restaurant seating room which hosts The Non-Productive.com Comedy Show on the first Thursday of every month. Jake's offers live entertainment, daily drink specials, flat screen TV's, a fireplace, pool tables, and seating around the bar. Lunch and dinner served daily in restaurant, bar and outdoor patio area (in the warmer weather).